Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Exam Update

The semester is almost over. I only have one exam left and then I am FREE for Winter Break. Words cannot express how excited I am to be able to watch tv, drink until I forget about law school, and not read ANYTHING until school starts back up.


Surprisingly, exams have not killed me (yet). I've been avoiding the law school library and my classmates like the plague. I think this has helped a lot actually. They all look so panicked and I just don't want to do that to myself. I've been busting my ass this entire semester so that I wouldn't have to kill myself now trying to catch up or outline - that's what I keep reminding myself when I start to get anxious. So I've been studying at home and making sure I get good sleep, take my vitamins, don't obsess over exams too much.

So far they have all gone really well. Ofcourse everyone I've talked to thinks they did okay though, so we'll see what happens once we get our grades back. I'll keep my fingers crossed until then.

For now, I have ONE MORE exam standing between me and the holidays -better get back to studying.

GOOD LUCK ON EXAMS EVERYONE!!

p.s. ESTATES & FUTURE INTERESTS SUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment