Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CHAOS IS COMING...

SO, Friday I wake up with no voice - none. Considering the fact that I had an oral argument as my final exam for my Research and Writing class that afternoon, this was a serious problem. There was no way to cancel or re-schedule it so I went through my oral argument as best I could hoping that Professor Research & Writing would feel bad that I sounded so pathetic and give me some sympathy points on my exam grade.

When I got home, I made an appointment with my doc because on top of losing my voice, I was starting to feel all around crappy (nauseaus, headache, nasty cough). The earliest they could get me in was Monday. Monday I went in the appointment in panic mode explaining to the doctor that they HAD to fix me ASAP because I was in the midst of law school exams and I couldn't stand one more second of being sick for it. They did a couple tests to try and figure out what my problem was...

Diagnosis? PREGNANT.



No comments:

Post a Comment