Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Feeling Blue

I'm obsessed with organization. Stacking cubbies (like these in white) are an absolute must for keeping JV's room in order and mommy sane. I'm a big fan of baskets too. Big fan.

This is a little cluttered for our taste, but I really like the desk and shelving. I'm going to use this as inspiration for a new study area at home.

I love, love, LOVE this teal wall color. So beautiful with the white accents. And those curtains are amazing.

Navy and white always looks so classic together.

I want that lamp - Pottery Barn.

The dining room in the new house is painted navy (like in the photo above). We still havent decided if we are going to repaint it yet. Maybe some nice curtains could help?



Mr. and I both love any shade of blue. Powder blue is perfect for a bedroom because it gives the feel of tranquility and serenity. I think the pink roses are a perfect touch, making the room look welcoming and romantic.

I love everything about this bedroom - especially the black and white photos on the wall. Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Should you decide you don't have enough time on your hands, I have a room you can decorate and organize for me. :)

    ReplyDelete