Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Good & The Bad

BAD:
1. I just finished catching up with all my paper work from the last few weeks and I am already behind again.
2. The child dependancy case I am working on right now is an absolute nightmare. And to make matters worse, the siblings were just seperated (and placed in different towns) so now I have to drive an hour in oppposite directions for the home visits every other week.
3. Mr.'s car broke down. Again. It may be gone for good this time.
4. I have 3 papers and 3 essays due in the next week and a half.
5. Both of my grandfathers were diagnosed with cancer last week. :(



GOOD:
1. My second acceptance came with a scholarship after all! A renewable scholarship for $12,000 each year. Very nice.
2. I think JV is finally getting the hang of potty training!!
3. I'm done with studying for the night and I just poured myself a very large glass of wine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment