Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The End Is Near...

I'm graduating sooo soon!!
And my seat deposit for law school is due almost exactly one month from now. I've officially heard back from all my schools and even though I was rejected from the highest ranked school in the state (where I go now), I am pleased with the schools I got into.

Mr. and I have agreed on a law school for me to attend in the fall and - lucky for us - it's only minutes from the beach!! Being an island girl at heart, this is something to be very, very excited about. I know law school is going to be three years of brain torture, but I can't help but be really excited about this next chapter of our lives... in a new home and town... by the BEACH! :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs,

    As you might not know, you were recently nominated for Clear Admit's annual Best of Blogging competition (http://blog.clearadmit.com/law/2010/04/best-of-blogging-nominees-2009-2010/). To receive your ballot and cast your vote, please email 'bob' 'at' clearadmit 'dot' com.

    Thanks and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete