Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FBI & Pizza

Today we had a guest speaker come in from the FBI and I loveddd it.

He talked about all the great job opportunities that the FBI has for law graduates and told us some crazy stories. I had no idea that almost 25% of FBI special agents have a juris doctorate. They also like to recruit accountants and, apparently, they are hiring like crazy right now.




I don't know if I would be cut out for the FBI, but it definitely sounds interesting. For a few years he specialized in crimes against children, so I stayed after and talked to him about it. He was so nice and helpful. He gave me some great advice on incorporating my interests in human rights advocacy into a career in criminal law. Definitely glad I didn't skip today's lunch lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment