Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Exhausted.

Holy bags under my eyes!!

I am SO tired. I never imagined law school could be so mentally and physically exhausting.


Here are a list of things I am sick and tired of:

  • Waking up before the sun comes up every morning.
  • Seeing the same people all day, everyday.
  • Being one of the twenty people who keep getting called on over and over again.
  • My friends and family guilt tripping me about neglecting them.
  • Carrying 300 lbs. of books around campus.
  • Feeling like I don't have enough hours in the day.
  • READING. And BRIEFING. And OUTILNING. And STUDYING. And PRACTICE PROBLEMS. OMG - I AM SO SICK OF LAW SCHOOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. Sometimes you have to take a day (or a half day if you just have to go to class) and do nothing law school related. Spend time with the family...go shopping...go to the spa...read a book...play video games...whatever helps you relax and decompress.

    As far as family and friends go, sometimes you just have to tune them out. I'm sure they miss you being able to spend lots of time with you, but you have a goal you're trying to achieve. Family and friends sometimes can be discouraging without even realizing it. If they haven't gone to law school, they don't quite understand what you're going through and they just think you're neglecting them. It's probably hard from them to believe that anyone could really be so busy all the time.

    Stay focused on what you want. The semester is almost over and you'll have time to relax and spend time with family and friends. Be strong and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete