Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

First Day of Orientation

This morning I woke up SO excited for my first day of orientation. I wore a button down white shirt, black pencil skirt, black/grey heels and pearls. The entire day was filled with lectures.
In the morning, we met with our faculty advisors in small groups and got our class schedules. Then we went on small group tours of the campus.This was followed by a speech from our state bar representative instructing us on how to get registered with the bar as a first year student. We had a short, buffet-style lunch break and then finished the day off with more lectures from the deans, professors, career services, and the legal reasearch and writing department.
The best part was scoping out the rest of my classmates. I'm pretty sure we are all equally clueless as to what the next three years is going to be like. Overall, it went well though. We'll see what the next four days have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment